Start by configuring your product then move to the product detail tabs.
Manta Ray Booney Hat Imprint Area
Manta Ray Booney Hat
Get straight to the point with these Booney hats! Read More about the Manta Ray Booney Hat...
Select a Color:
8 color(s) to choose from!
Product Color Selection: Please select your color above
Choose Your Quantity:
Enter the quantity you'd like, or drag our orange 'i'. (Patent 7,979,318) Enter the quantity you'd like, or drag our orange 'i' to find a quantity and price that's best for you. (Glide Patent 7,979,318)
Price will be displayed once added to cart.
You save over minimum quantity pricing
Select Imprint Location(s) and Color(s):
Added to Cart!
Manta Ray Booney Hat
- This Pacific Headwear® FlexFit® Booney Hat is made from 100% polyester.
- Fabric is moisture-wicking and includes sun protective properties.
- Hat is designed with a 3" wide brim visor.
- Features breathable gill vents and a boonie crown.
- Complete with a drawcord closure for adjustable wear.
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Your price includes embroidery on the front of the hat.
- One-time tape charge: add $35 on less than 72 pieces; FREE for 72 or more!
- Imported, logo applied in USA.
- Maximum number of imprint colors: 15
- Ready to ship in : 12 business days *.
Visit 4imprint.com or call toll free 1-877-446-7746 to order or for questions.
4imprint's 360 Degree Guarantee
CEO, with 4imprint
Be certain with our
You're covered from every angle.
It's on time or it's on us. If your event is missed because we didn't ship on time, your order is free.
If you find within 30 days of purchase that your order would've cost less elsewhere, let us know and we'll refund double the difference.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your order, we'll pay to pick it up and rerun it or refund your money—your choice.
Sending Us Your Artwork
Once you've completed checking out, you will have the option to upload your art file(s). We gladly accept all file types.
If you don't have your artwork ready right now, don't worry!
The order confirmation email you'll receive will offer instructions on how to send it when you're ready.
And, your customer service specialist is always ready and willing to help!